Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spank Me Until I Come... How I Spent My Honeymoon - Celeste Steel Knight

Spank Me Until I Come... How I Spent My Honeymoon (Montana and Dane)Spank Me Until I Come... How I Spent My Honeymoon by Celeste Steele Knight

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Maybe I just didn't get it? I love a good spanking story but this was a big disappointment. There was a lot of romance. A lot of talk about the movies they watched on the honeymoon. A lot of boring stuff to wade through to try to get to the action. I love to see a plot with my erotica but this didn't have much plot. Was it supposed to be a true story? Maybe that's the reason I didn't get it. I saved this for my *wink wink* late night reading and it didn't give me what I needed. I will not post my review at Amazon because I don't think it's helpful to anyone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment