Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shut Up and Kiss Me, by Jessica Reve

Shut Up and Kiss MeShut Up and Kiss Me by Jessica Reve

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


So boring. Boring. Boring. Boring. And needs some heavy proofreading. That was so distracting.


"Me too" Kelly said with a smile...

It occurs throughout this short book.

We start out in this book the day after Kelly and Jason have a fight. They're still fighting. Somehow they end up fucking. Okay.

What really bothered me about this book is that there was no setup. It was difficult as a reader to feel any chemistry or heat from the sex scene after the short summary of the couple's fight the night before. I did not expect the deepest plot in the world but there wasn't enough history to make me connect with the characters enough to care about their sex scene.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment