Monday, December 19, 2011

I Effed Ashton - Anonymous

I Effed AshtonI Effed Ashton by Anonymous

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


This was a BIG waste of time. Thankfully, the actual amount of time wasn't that long because it didn't take long to read. And I admit, I skimmed most of it. It doesn't belong in the erotica section. There's no erotica to be found. It does, however, look to be well-edited and written quite well. The narrator claims to be an aspiring screenwriter, so that might explain it.



I don't know if I believe this is really the person who broke up Ashton and Demi's marriage, and I don't know if it matters. This was pretty boring and I feel no more enlightened about Hollywood, or Ashton, or.. well, anything after reading this. It left me with nothing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment