Monday, December 19, 2011

Colters' Woman - Maya Banks

Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy, #1)Colters' Woman by Maya Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the Colters' series. It was unbelievable at first but the men of the Colter clan grew on me, quickly. I don't care how far-fetched some of these readers think it is. It's fantasy and I love to get lost in some Maya Banks books.

I would leave a more extensive review but my advice is just to read it. It's not for everyone and I think it's better to let this series surprise you than to go into it with any expectations.

This series got me through some rough times and took me to another place just when I needed it. That might sound stupid but it's true. I love these books.

View all my reviews

(note: read in 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment