Friday, December 23, 2011

It's already Christmas??

I apologize if you've tried to contact me the past few days and I've been M.I.A. I'm still here. I was suddenly swamped with emails for link exchanges, book reviews and lots of other good stuff. :)  And then I realized what day it was!!  All month I kept thinking Christmas was far away. Even when my co-workers and friends talked about it. It didn't dawn on me that it was almost Christmas until the 20th. Then I realized I horribly unprepared I was for my family festivities.

I'll be out of town for a few days but hopefully while I'm gone I can read one of the many books I now have on my Kindle. Family's great but I know I'll need a few hours here or there to drink some mimosas and curl up on a love seat with my new books.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment